Business Writing & Editing
- Designed RockstarRemodel.com using SquareSpace.
- Wrote all website copy and stitched together the before/after photos with company watermark.
- Writes or edits all client email correspondence, project estimates, and contracts.
- Monitors and updates social media websites, including Angie’s List and Yelp.
- Assists with scheduling and planning.
- Completes all bookkeeping.
- Wrote copy, designed pages, edited photos, and created the entire website with SquareSpace.
- Designed, wrote copy, and selected and resized images for a brochure for trade fairs.
- Monitored and updated social media websites, including Angie’s List, Facebook, and Yelp.
- Created and distributed customer satisfaction survey and followed up on responses.
- Maintained job postings on ZipRecruiter.com, Craigslist, Facebook, and other sites.
- Assisted with the transition of the existing social media accounts to another person when DeKorte Electric was purchased by On Electric.
- Edited final project reports by scientists and wave energy developers before publication.
- Edited PowerPoint presentations.
- Edited request for proposals, edit formal letters, emails, and other correspondence .
- Assisted in the creation and maintenance of SalesForce.
- Organized files for Dropbox.
- Copyedited brochures for Oregon Ballet Theatre, including the Cinderella Ball fundraiser.
- Proofread Leftbank Annex website.
- Wrote and edited Oregon Wave Energy Trust background promotional fliers.
- Edited formal letters, emails, press releases, and other correspondence for Oregon Wave Energy Trust.
- Proofread an RFP for Oregon State University's The Northwest National Marine Renewable Energy Center (NNMREC) and caught errors that the director's technical red team reviewers did not.
- Assisted with Oregon Wave Energy Trust annual conference preparation (speaker materials, run of show, etc) 2012-2016 as a conference coordinator.
Wrote the following knowledge database articles:
- Provides substantial content revisions and line-by-line edits for the organization, structure, flow, wording, and more for Podcast Playlist.
- Proofread website and offered suggestions on design.
- Designed http://willametteparkapartments.com/ using GoDaddy sites.
- Wrote all website copy, took photos, and designed webpages.
- Wrote book cover summaries, book descriptions for the book's Amazon page, and authors' bios.
- Applied the correct BIASC code for marketing categories and subcategories.
James E. Ford
- Copyedited The Last Mission of the Miller’s High Life: The Story of Francis Ford, Patrol Bombing Squadron 101, and World War II in the Philippine Islands by James E. Ford using Chicago Manual of Style 17th edition